Region 2 Scholastic Championship Survey
This survey is for
parents, coach and players (with their parents permission) to fill out. By
filling out this survey, it will help us plan future regional championships
1. You are a
Coach or Team Representative
2. School (coaches only)
3. Section you or your team played in (check all that apply)
4. How far did you travel?
5. Our region consists of 40 counties in the North Central
Texas area. Many teams travel from Wichita Falls, Killeen and Abilene to play
in the Regionals. If you are from Denton or Tarrant counties what is the
furthest you would travel for a Regional Championship? (adults only please)
6. How many years have you been involved in scholastic chess?
This is my first year
2 to 3 years
4 to 5 years
More than 5 years
7. Was this your first Region 2 Scholastic Chess Championship?
8. What did you think of the size of the playing hall?
Was big enough and comfortable for the players
Was too small
9. What did you think of the skittles area?
1 - Could have been much better
2 - Need some improvements
3 - Was acceptable
4 - Was what I expected
5 - Was GREAT!
10. Lighting in the playing hall?
Not enough light
11. Quietness in the playing hall?
Was very quiet
Was ok, but could have been quieter
Was too noisy
12. Were the Tournament Directors knowledgeable?
13. Was the staff able to answer any questions?
14. Was the staff friendly?
15. Number of rounds?
16. Length of games?
17. Section available?
19. Cost of tournament?
Would you be willing to pay more to play if there were more
trophies? yes no
20. Not taking into account how you or your team did at this
tournament, rate your overall experience.
Great! Will attend again next year.
It was OK, would have to think about attending another one.
I will never again attend one of these.
Email address (Optional):
to 2002 Region 2 Championship Page